Skull and Shackles: The Athenian Experience
General Game Rules
Please keep your characters updated on the website using the "Pathfinder RPG Universal Character Sheet" template.
* 20 Point-Buy Method
* Any Paizo race, subject to GM approval
* Any Paizo class, archetype, feat, trait, etc.; GM reserves the right to veto or amend specific items
* We will be using the Background Skills rules from Pathfinder Unchained
* We will be using the Fractional Base Bonuses rules from Pathfinder Unchained
* 1 Campaign Trait selected from the Skulls and Shackles Player's Guide, and 1 other trait subject to GM approval.
** Replacement characters will select one trait from the book but can come up with a slightly different reasoning for the bonuses.
* Movement: Diagonal movement always costs 1 square of movement.
* Invisibility: A creature that cannot be seen by an opponent can benefit from flanking bonuses, but cannot grant them.
* Spell Effects: Spell effects do not end when the caster falls unconscious or dies. They continue for full duration and cannot be dismissed in such a condition.
* Paladins: Paladins are banned from this campaign. The themes of this campaign do not align with a paladin's code of conduct.
* Leadership: This feat is banned, but there will be plenty of opportunities to gain friends, allies, and minions through play.
* Firearms: This campaign uses the "Emerging Guns" setting for firearms. Advanced firearms may exist, but they must be found and cannot be purchased or crafted.